Thursday, January 7, 2010

I have really oily hair, but I need a shampoo that is color-safe. Help?

Hi! So basically, I just dyed my hair and I need a shampoo that won't make my hair gross and not clean it well but can still protect the color. Any suggestions?I have really oily hair, but I need a shampoo that is color-safe. Help?
From my experience, I've found John Frieda range to be the best for colored hair.


I've had my hair dark blonde, very very light blonde and light brown. John Frieda has a shampoo%26amp; conditioner set to match most hair colors (even a set for different shades of blonde). It's non color depositing also.


My hair at the moment is very very light blonde, and I used to get a very brassy yellowish/gold tinge to my hair, but I switched shampoos and used a bit of purple toner and it helped a bunch.





On the other hand, you could find a brand that is color depositing (which I think would do more harm than good, with all the chemicals in the color).





Just try a few brands if you can while you're at friends houses and find one that suits your hair. :)I have really oily hair, but I need a shampoo that is color-safe. Help?
Yes!





';Drama Clean';


By Herbal essences.


Its in the green bottle, grab the shampoo and the conditioner.


it leaves your hair lightweight, clean, healthy, and smelling great!





Also, try avon ';fresh hair extender'; just spray a little, and brush your hair and it absorbs the oils leaving fresh hair behind. :) Great for inbetween shampoos.





Avoid- Shine sprays.


For Hairspray, try dove. :) it gives it a natural look and feel while keeping hair in place and not greasing up your hair. Good luck
Just use a little baby powder its so awesome smells good lasts long and makes your hair soft so before you go out put some in your hand and rub throughout your hair but while its dry not wet and its color safe so dont bother on the worthless expensive shampoo and stuff

No comments:

Post a Comment