Thursday, January 7, 2010

Is it safe to use dandruff shampoo everyday?

Yes, I use Pert Plus Dandruff Away, it doesn't kill me, nor hurt my scalp. I use it...every day, obviously.Is it safe to use dandruff shampoo everyday?
It will damage your hair instead you can try these harmless home remedies. To keep dandruff away, take a tablespoon of lemon juice with 2 tablespoon of coconut oil, massage it well on scalp and hair regularly.Wash your hair with warm water. More simple remedies for dandruff at http://usefulinfo-dandruff.blogspot.com/Is it safe to use dandruff shampoo everyday?
If you use it every day .it will not work as efficiently after a while ,as if you use it like three times a week.And when you use it you should leave it in for a couple of minutes,to get the best effect.
I dont have dandruff and I use dandruff shampoo everyday. I like the way it makes my hair feel...





Hasnt hurt me yet.
neutrogena has one that you could use every day

No comments:

Post a Comment