Thursday, January 7, 2010

I shampoo my hair everyday, is that safe? Will my hair fall out wen im older?Is there a safe one i can use?

I hope it's safe, I wash mine everyday. Of course, I have oily hair--hence the washing Every day-- so if you tend to have dry hair, you can rub--I know this sounds gross-- egg yolk or mayonnaise in it. RINSE THOUGH!I shampoo my hair everyday, is that safe? Will my hair fall out wen im older?Is there a safe one i can use?
I shampoo my hair everyday, and it's fine.


For some people, it may just dry it out though. Your hair won't fall out, and the only consequence is that your hair may get dryI shampoo my hair everyday, is that safe? Will my hair fall out wen im older?Is there a safe one i can use?
if ur hair is too clean...u can get lice
No, they say you shouldn't do it just to give your hair a break, and it just healthy, but I wash mine everyday and even though idealy you shouldn't, I have to but it doesnt result in anything like hair falling out or anytihng
seriously dude use the search engine before you ask questions like this
no, ur totally fine.
you SHOULD NOT shampoo your hair everyday, it strips your hair of the natural oils it needs to stay healthy!
I think it depends on the length and how oily/dry my hair is. When my hair was long, I could only wash it every 3 days. Now that I have short hair, I wash it every day. Also, if you use a lot of gel or mousse you have to wash it more. Sunsilk No Major Issues shampoo, Dove Cool Moisture, and Herbal Essences Drama Clean are some good ones.
That's safe. It's fine for your hair unless it seems like it's damaging it. It will only damage it if your hair is not used to being washed everyday
This should be safe. Massage aloe Vera gel over the scalp,leave it for about one hour.After this rinse the hair with warm water.It gives excellent results for hair loss if one uses this massage at least 3-4 times a week. Check out


http://usefulinfo-hairloss.blogspot.com/ for more info.

No comments:

Post a Comment