Thursday, January 7, 2010

My hair is oily & thin,i have to use shampoo dily,is it safe?

I suffer from hair loss also.My hair is oily %26amp; thin,i have to use shampoo dily,is it safe?
use nizoral








100% effective

















all the bestMy hair is oily %26amp; thin,i have to use shampoo dily,is it safe?
Make a drink by blending bananas, honey, yogurt and low fat milk. This drink is rich in biotin and will help your hair to have strong roots.


Ensure your diet is rich in Vitamin B6, zinc and saw palmetto. Use supplements if you cannot get enough from natural food sources.


Bend your head while you are shampooing and massage your scalp. This will increase blood circulation to the scalp.


Get rid of stress and this is most dangerous for your lovely hair.


Get sufficient sleep. Like a healthy body, healthy hair too needs a good night's sleep



Look into using organic products they are alot better for you.


And they dont have harsh chemicals and other junk.
yes, you can.
no its not
I'm not so sure if it is safe or not, but there is something else for you.





Use a 1/8 cup of Borax ( It's like $2 at Kroger's) And mix it with a quart of water. Pour it on your hair till you think it's everywhere (it doesn't lather) Then rinse it out. Then use a 1/4 teaspoon of citric acid and mix it with water. Use this as a conditioner.





I have been using this for about a week. I no longer have my hair falling out and it's stronger, thicker, and my hair is staying clean for longer
Ugh, I have thin, oily hair also. I don't think people like us can get away with not shampooing every day. Ew! I stick to shampoos that are for clarifying or for extra volume. I also have my hair colored or highlighted at the salon here and there, as it seems to plump up the hair shaft and help eliminate the look of oiliness and flatness. I've tried grocery store color, but I think it causes breakage. But, yeah, go ahead and wash your hair every day! And know that you are definitely not alone! :)
  • myspace text
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment