Thursday, January 7, 2010

What kind of shampoo can I use for dry scalp thats safe on color treated hair?!?

I don't know what to do, I have really dry scalp and it flakes and itches, and then it scabs over and its so gross. The problem is I can't use dandruff shampoo like head %26amp; shoulders etc. because I highlight my hair and it will ruin the color and my regular color safe shampoo doesnt do anything for the dryness. What can I use??What kind of shampoo can I use for dry scalp thats safe on color treated hair?!?
There's a whole line of this stuff...it's called Free and Clear. It's fine for color treated hair and is free of chemicals that cause your symptoms. It can be bought over the counter, but if you go to your local Walgreens, the pharmacy can order it for you if it's not on the shelf, and it's no more expensive than the rest.What kind of shampoo can I use for dry scalp thats safe on color treated hair?!?
head and shoulders!!

No comments:

Post a Comment