Thursday, January 7, 2010

Is it safe to store liquor in a conditioner (shampoo) bottle?

I'm going on a cruise and I'm going to smuggle some alcohol aboard. Of course I can't just bring the bottles, so I considered hiding it in a conditioner bottle. I've cleaned out the bottles extensively so now I'm just concerned about chemicals from the plastic seeping into the alcohol. Also I'd rather not get a lovely conditioner taste in the brandy/vodka.





I'm of age so it isn't about that. Drinks are going to be expensive so it would be nice to have a drink in the room before dinner and beers.





Any other suggestions? I can't use anything obvious (water/soda bottles, mouthwash), as they will all be screened and possibly checked when they luggage is Xrayed.





Boy this seems like more and more of a hassle.Is it safe to store liquor in a conditioner (shampoo) bottle?
They check your carry on luggage, but I don't think they check the main baggage that is delivered to your cabin


It would take too much time to have that done.


Put any smuggled stuff in your main luggage and hope for the best.





Don't use a conditioner bottle....ewww

No comments:

Post a Comment