Thursday, January 7, 2010

What kind of horse shampoo is safe for human use?

I use the brand Maine %26amp; Tail..look it up online or google it. It works very well and leaves hair soft and very conditioned...excellent for long hair and does not leave a waxy texture.What kind of horse shampoo is safe for human use?
Main and Tail. However, it is not recommended for use on human hair it is only safe. Main and Tail conditioner will not penetrate human hair. As for the shampoo you can use it but it will be like using dish soap on your hair (dry it out). If you are looking for something cheap and you don't have hair that requires much work and is not dry, coarse, thick, curly, colored, or long hair you can use suave. If you have hair like I listed above then you will have to spend some money and get a good quality name brand product or you will just be throwing your money away trying to find something that works. My b/f just doesn't understand that if I don't use a shampoo and conditioner that is good unfortunately that means expensive my hair gets dry, frizzes, takes 3 or 4 times longer to comb out, then it brakes off. It looks like I'm shedding because you will find it every where. Then it really really frizzes because of all the breakage makes it look like my hair is sticking our every where. I think it makes me look like I don't take care of myself because it looks like I just got out of bed. Ulta is a good place to look for shampoo and conditioners cuz they carry the expensive stuff and the cheaper stuff and ones you don't ever see in the stores.What kind of horse shampoo is safe for human use?
ummmm.....why not buy HUMAN shampoo? just wondering...
mane n tail..it's a horse shampoo that works well in human..thickens your hair make it shinier and healthier looking
I use Flicka or Fury





they are both my friends

No comments:

Post a Comment