Thursday, January 7, 2010

My rat came home with fleas..i gave him a bath & dont see any more. is it safe to use a cat flea shampoo?

we went to my moms house and there was fleas out side now my ratty has a few is it safe to use a cat flea shampoo? and whats a good natural pesticidesMy rat came home with fleas..i gave him a bath %26amp; dont see any more. is it safe to use a cat flea shampoo?
I wouldn't use cat shampoo.


But watered down Kitten shampoo.


Because their skin is very sensitive.


Or you can go too a vet and find a rat shampoo, if there are any.


Just don't use any of it on ears and head.


Mix clover into her meals, its a natural pesticide.





Hope this helps your rattie.


RatLove


%26lt;';:3)~~~My rat came home with fleas..i gave him a bath %26amp; dont see any more. is it safe to use a cat flea shampoo?
No Problem.


Hope your rattie becomes less irritable. :]


RatLove from Lilly and me.


%26lt;';:3)~~~~ Report Abuse

I use dog flea%26amp;tick shampoo whenever my rats have bug problems. Cat or kitten shampoo is fine.
Go to your local pet shop.





Cat flea shampoo can be too much for a rat and can harm them!
No, just go to Petco and buy rodent shampoo.

No comments:

Post a Comment