Monday, December 28, 2009

Anyone know of a good dandruff shampoo that's safe for color-treated hair?

Thanks.Anyone know of a good dandruff shampoo that's safe for color-treated hair?
nuetrogena!Anyone know of a good dandruff shampoo that's safe for color-treated hair?
head and shoulders
HERBAL ESSENCE- COLOR ME HAPPY SHAMPOO FOR COLORED TREATED HAIR. IT GOT RID OF MY DANDFUFF AND I DON'T HAVE COLORED HAIR. I TRIED ALL THE OTHER SHAMPOO'S BUT THIS ONE WORKED.





GIVE IT A TRY, IT HAS WORKED FOR EVERYONE I KNEW WHO USED IT.
Head and shoulders!
The best is pantene Relaxed %26amp; Natural Anti-Dandruff Shampoo








I use this and have the same problem you do... i wash my hair and mins after my hair dries out... this is the best on the market...
isnt head and shoulders safe?
Head and shoulders makes all different styles of dandruff shampoo, and one of them in for color-treated hair.





It works really well.
A herbal rinse is a safe method of removing dandruff. Apply lemon juice with the rind on the scalp .After 5 minutes wash off with shampoo and water. More simple remedies for dandruff at http://usefulinfo-dandruff.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment