Thursday, December 24, 2009

Is there a colour-safe anti dandruff shampoo?

The heavy hitting dandruff shampoos such as nizoral and Zp11, I have been told strip the colour from your hair. Seems a waste when I have just paid $70 for hair colouring but I can't go without them! I've tried just using them less frequently but its not enough.





Does anyone know of a colour-safe anti dandruff shampoo?Is there a colour-safe anti dandruff shampoo?
I think Head and Shoulders has one for coloured hair nowIs there a colour-safe anti dandruff shampoo?
A herbal rinse is a safe method of removing dandruff. Apply lemon juice with the rind on the scalp .After 5 minutes wash off with shampoo and water. More simple remedies for dandruff at http://usefulinfo-dandruff.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment