Thursday, December 24, 2009

Is ';Paul Mitchell'; tea tree shampoo safe for my dogs?

It's probably safe, but I wouldn't recommend using it. Choose a shampoo specifically formulated for dogs, as they have a different skin ph level than people. Many are formulated with tea tree oil if that's what your after, though a good oatmeal shampoo is also good for their skin.Is ';Paul Mitchell'; tea tree shampoo safe for my dogs?
This brand is for human hair only, they do sell dog shampoo by one half of this brand 'Paul'.


Its called Jean Paul Pet. You can buy it in PetsCorner or online.








I have used the conditioner on my dog and it smells lovely, i'd use it on my hair. lol. Honey and Oatmeal. If you have ever smelt the Tigi range of the same frangrance, then that is it.Is ';Paul Mitchell'; tea tree shampoo safe for my dogs?
most likely, but rather not, bad for fur, and some other, go to ur nearest pet store, there sure to have dog shampoo.
Tea tree shampoos specially formulated for dogs are quite good for your dog if he has an itch/scratch problem, because they do not contain soap. I wouldn't use the ones formulated for humans.
Hello, As long as it's shampoo for pets yes..I like to use shampoos that's are not a soap based they are less drying to the dogs skin then shampoos that have soap in them..
I wouldn't use it. Tea tree can be harsh on sensitive skin. Better to use pet products on your dogs and the human stuff on yourself
I wouldn't use human shampoo. It's a little harsh. Different PH level.
i wouldn't use it on my dog

No comments:

Post a Comment