Monday, December 28, 2009

Is Mane & Tail shampoo safe for the hair?

yeah thats what its for


it strengthens your hair, makes it shiny, and sometimes thickerIs Mane %26amp; Tail shampoo safe for the hair?
Mane and tail is absolutely incredible. It makes your hair extremely soft, healthy, silky, and shiney! %26lt;3 I use it , and I straighten my hair everyday, and it made it so much more healthier.


%26amp; It is safe for humans, they've re-done it so that humans could get the same effect horses do, but safely. =]Is Mane %26amp; Tail shampoo safe for the hair?
I've used it before, and it makes my hair super soft and shiny. It smells good too. I think it's all natural.
I bought two huge bottles of Mane %26amp; Tail shampoo and conditioner off of Amazon and used it for a while. I didn't see anything too different or significant happen to my hair. It's okay for me but I like Dove because it gives me thicker, silkier hair.





It's made to be safe for human hair now. There are certain types of Mane %26amp; Tail now that they are making (Moisture, herbal, etc) so that it's better for human hair but I just ran out of the conditioner and have a bit of the shampoo left so I'm using Dove conditioner and I kind of can't wait to get rid of the last few drops of Mane %26amp; Tail. My hair doesn't feel as luscious.
  • myspace text
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment