Monday, December 28, 2009

Should I go buy color safe shampoo, because...?

I died my hair myself last night and the color turned out pretty vibrant.


This morning when I took a shower I noticed that when I was ringing my hair out of excess water, the water was a little dirty/color looking.


I used Herbal Essences shampoo, the hydrating one, and I was wondering if I should go by the one specifically for color treated hair? Or is this natural?Should I go buy color safe shampoo, because...?
The water will be a bit darker for some time as the color need some time to rinse out. It should stop after you washed your hair a couple of times.





Buying a special shampoo will not harm you though.





Good Luck,





MartinShould I go buy color safe shampoo, because...?
it's fine, for the fist few rinses this will happen, it's just any excess dye coming out.





i wouldn't bother with a colour shampoo because it's only really to stop bleached blonde hair going brassy, so long as you use a conditioner your hair will stay in good condition, it's the moisture in your hair that keeps the colour bright... and you said vibrant so I'm guessing that doesn't meen blonde.








:)
You should go get Pureology, it really helps i colored my hair and the color stays in like1 month longer. And having you color come out the next day isn't normal. You can get it at any hair salon and just ask them to find Pureology for your hair type.
It's fine...It's just the excess color coming off your scalp and hair..It'll stop after a few days.





You can go out and buy a color safe shampoo, if you like., But you don't have to.
go to the color treated or the dye will come all out everytime you ring your hair out

No comments:

Post a Comment