Monday, December 28, 2009

I have always used dog wash but is it safe to use shampoo or body wash on your dogs?

Baby Shampoo is safe. But Dog skin dries out pretty fast and they get uncomfortable if you use adult or human shampoo too often.I have always used dog wash but is it safe to use shampoo or body wash on your dogs?
No I wouldn't recommend it unless it was your only option in a pinch and you didn't do it very often and that you rinsed very well. With one exception, tear free baby shampoo. I asked my vet and they said it is fine.I have always used dog wash but is it safe to use shampoo or body wash on your dogs?
Not recommended. It can irritate their skin, dry it out, cause a sensitive reaction, etc, then they start chewing on themselves and it can snowball into a big hotspot.





If you use it, make sure you rinse really really well.
No. Human pruducts are not good for dogs or animals for that matter, thats why they have there own shampoo. Stick with dog products
I like ';Baby Shampoo';


If it is safe enough for a baby, I'd think it would safe for dogs.

No comments:

Post a Comment