Saturday, December 19, 2009

Is it safe to water and shampoo a Bratz hair?

I have 6 Bratz doll, and one of them is Cloe..Apparently, her hair is the only one which is always tangled and sticky, I was wondering if shampooing it (using shampoo for human) will retain its original quality?Is it safe to water and shampoo a Bratz hair?
n0ooooo that is a baaad idea trust me i did it to my sister's doll, ouch!!!!Is it safe to water and shampoo a Bratz hair?
no its not bad.i do it all the time. Report Abuse

yes sure but how plays with dolls anyway Report Abuse

NO NEVER PLIZZ, Report Abuse

Haha my Cloe doll too...what in the world is wrong with Cloes' hair!?!? Report Abuse

yes
yup its ok :)
Yes, it's fine and so is dish washing detergent, you can also condition it afterwards with hair conditioner or fabric softener or use a detangler. I like to comb it through with the conditioner in and then rinse it gently to keep it from tangling again.
Even a little dish detergent will work, just make sure you rinse the hair really well...%26amp; shake the doll's head to get rid of the excess water. If this doesn't work try trimming just a touch off.

No comments:

Post a Comment