Thursday, December 24, 2009

Is hartz flea and tick shampoo safe for my dog. I used it once and now am a little worried I made a bad choic

I always tell people to stay away from Hartz products.


Here is more information on why its a bad choice.


http://www.hartzvictims.org/Is hartz flea and tick shampoo safe for my dog. I used it once and now am a little worried I made a bad choic
Do NOT use any OTC flea products..this includes shampoo %26amp; flea collars (especially Hartz).These products aren't very effective and they are very dangerous to your pet..they can cause skin irritations, skin burns, seizures, neurological issues %26amp; death. Stick with flea products from your vet. They are safe, effective and guaranteed by the drug company that makes them.Is hartz flea and tick shampoo safe for my dog. I used it once and now am a little worried I made a bad choic
i use it all the time. Ive tried the expensive vet meds they might work two possibly three weeks and then stop. the problem is they say you cant use anything else for a month. so i use the shampoo once a week and it seems to control her fleas.
i know hartz was recalled last year but they put it back on the market and i have used it on my cats prior but i dont like because it dont work at all
A national brand with national organizations watching it - can't get much safer than that.
I'm not sure, but don't EVER put any of those store bought flea medications on your pet. It could kill him.
  • myspace text
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment