Thursday, December 24, 2009

I'm 3 months pregnant & I have gestational diabetes. Is it safe to use shampoo that has paraphenylenediamine?

Is it safe to dye my hair with commercial hair coloring kits available in the supermarket?I'm 3 months pregnant %26amp; I have gestational diabetes. Is it safe to use shampoo that has paraphenylenediamine?
If you go to the salon you can ask them to use foil or just get highlights and that will help minimize the absorption.





My doctor told me ';only if you have something REALLY important'; and I got permission to have my hair done for my parents' 50th wedding anniversary, lol. I was 5 months along by then. I just didn't want to be in all those photos looking like the pregnant bag lady!I'm 3 months pregnant %26amp; I have gestational diabetes. Is it safe to use shampoo that has paraphenylenediamine?
Some people do it, but I would avoid it if you can. Any way you can just stick to henna for the rest of the pregnancy?
I would definitely as your OB or nurse about that.
Ask your doctor if it safe for you

No comments:

Post a Comment