Thursday, December 24, 2009

Is there a shampoo that is colour safe for kids?

My husband took my 11 year old daughter out to get her hair highlighted blonde a few days ago. My daughter complains about how she doesn't want to use her 'Loreal Kids' shampoo because it will make her highlights fade. Where can I get a shampoo both safe for kids and protects colour too?Is there a shampoo that is colour safe for kids?
My little sister is 11 and she uses Herbal Essences, Colour Me Happy. It is a shampoo that helps colour treated hair and it very mild and safe for your head. Doesnt burn your eyes.





My mother and I will not let her use Pantene or Head and Shoulders because they are very harsh, even for me (age 14).


Pantene covers your hair in wax and chemicals, after continuous use of Pantene, your hair will become very damdaged and stiff. Head and Shoulders burns your eyes and hurts your head.





Also try Suave, I think there is one to moisturize you hair, which is also good for colour treated hair. Suave is a very light and inexpensive drugstore brand that is very calming for a kidshead. Doesnt burn your eyes, a bonus.





Another option is Sunsilk Hydra TLC, which moisturizes your hair and keeps your hair really soft. This also doesnt burn your eyes.Is there a shampoo that is colour safe for kids?
well im 13 and i got all my hair dyed/highlighted in October '08


my mom got me Nexxus shampoo %26amp; conditioner for colored hair


and it works really well


my highlights have barely faded even after like 3 months


i dont know who much it costs, but i dont think its expensive
highlights dont fade


lowlights do


but you could get pantene pro v highlighting expressions it supposedly polishes the highlights for higher shine and intensity

No comments:

Post a Comment