Monday, December 28, 2009

What is a safe carpet shampoo for pets?

I have a cat dont want her picking up residue on he rpaws and licking it. I rinse really really well, but still nervous. I try just water with my little machine, but doesnt seem enough. I live in a small 1 room studio and no where to put her.





Thanks!What is a safe carpet shampoo for pets?
You can use Natures Miracle, it's natural and safe for cats, and cleans everything.What is a safe carpet shampoo for pets?
I wish I could help you. I never shampoo in the room with the cats. I have a big house and just keep them out. I tried to google this and Kirby.com has a pet carpet cleaner to clean after pets, but it does not say that it is safe for pets. i would really ask a vet. Maybe they can help. Most soaps and cleaners are toxic to pets. You may have to lock kitty in a carrier or bathroom until dry.

No comments:

Post a Comment